Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Not Tight Meaning Good But Tight Meaning Tight



Here's a word to the wise: if you're in an obscure and very much unknown rap group from New York City and want to make a statement about a popular clothing style you object to and identify as being decidedly anti-NYC, then don't release a rap song with a knock-off Lil' Jon track that epitomizes corny rappers' attempts at gaining the spotlight. You lost before you started.

And while I don't particularly care for tight- and form-fitting garments, I'd be very questionable as a heterosexual male if I got upset at what the next man wears, considering it would mean I would have to look at men and take the time to wonder to myself about their wardrobes. I'd prefer to look at women in tight- and form-fitting garments, if you know what I mean...

What I especially find hilarious is the cheap quality of the video and the extent which they go through to prove their dislike for tight clothing on men (assuming men are the only people they have a problem with wearing tight clothes).

The best part of the video comes at the end when, not only is it over, but a disclaimer is flashed on the screen reading:

"SLAUGHTER GENERAL'S WARNING! Wearing Tight Clothes By Men May Result In Feminine Tendencies, Homosexuality, Possible Yeast Infection, Sever Hemmorrhoids (yes, they misspelled it), Permanent Wedgies, & Genetically Inherited Transexual (yep, misspelled again) Characteristics In Your Son."
Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

No comments: