Thursday, July 17, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Jesse Jackson is a Hypocrite!


OK, so that's not necessarily breaking news since we all know how the good reverend cheated on his wife and fathered a child out of wedlock -- thus going against his vow before God to uphold his marriage throughout the good and the bad.

But now it is being reported that Jackson used the N word during that same interview where he said he'd like to cut Barack Obama's nuts off.

Jackson used the N word and talked about cutting Obama's nuts off well after he issued the following statement about NaS wanting to name is album "N*gger":

“The title using the N-word is morally offensive and socially distasteful. NaS has the right to degrade and denigrate in the name of free speech, but there is no honor in it.”
He also told the following to the Associated Press around the same time:

"I am against the use of the N-word by anyone and I think we must be consistent. We must not use the word."
But every dark cloud has a silver lining. Jesse has done so much irreparable damage to himself that Obama would be a fool to involve him in the presidential campaign in any way, shape or form, so at least we can expect a Jesse-free campaign in the coming months leading to the election.

Even Al Sharpton couldn't help but to scold Jesse:

"I have said, and many of those in other groups, NAACP and others, that we've all used it in the past and we've got to stop it as we challenge this nation," Sharpton added on CBS News' The Early Show this morning. "You can't challenge others without challenging ourselves. So this is disheartening, and I still hold Reverend Jackson in high esteem. But I certainly do not at all condone the use of the word."
As a result Jesse issued an apology that fell on deaf ears and blind eyes:

"I am deeply saddened and distressed by the pain and sorrow that I have caused as a result of my hurtful words. I apologize again to Senator Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, their children as well as to the American public," Jackson said in a written statement. "There really is no justification for my comments and I hope that the Obama family and the American public will forgive me. I also pray that we, as a nation, can move on to address the real issues that affect the American people."
We don't believe you, you need more people. And Bill O'Reilly is obviously not one of them.

No comments: