Friday, May 23, 2008

Greg From The Real World Hollywood


OK, what's the deal with this dude?

An interview with him just went up the other day where he basically professes his ignorance about why his roommates treat him like they have so far. He says he was just trying to be himself and his roommates expected more and the fact that their expectations were not met frustrated them to the point they lashed out against him. He may have a point there... An excerpt follows:

They seem to expect that everybody wants to go to the bar, everybody's going to love their job, and you seem to be wanting to do your own thing. Do you think that's part of it? That you don't always want to do what they want to do?

In terms of the job, I think it was kind of misconstrued how I feel about it. Again, if you notice, the other roommates tend to be more emotionally needy at everything that happens. Everything that happens, they're like children in a candy shop. They're like, "Oh my God, this is the most exciting day of my life!" Like that. That's not me. I mean, it's just not the most exciting day of my life, I hope to have many more exciting days. Everything is built up to be the most exciting thing. When I first came in the house, because I wasn't smiling from ear to ear and yelling like an idiot, because I choose to be calm -- I mean, you're just meeting people, there's no reason to be yelling or that excited -- but it's just that I wasn't as emotional, or didn't show my emotions as much as they did.

All the chicks I've spoken to have Greg's back and agree with him on every level.

What do you think?

No comments: